Friday, March 25, 2011

What To Wear With Black Satin Pants

Road to Alcobendas

Today we left for Alcobendas, where ct held tomorrow. Spain's biathlon team. Ct level. is very high and will be all the clubs. We come as champions of Catalonia, but improving the 7th place finish last year at the national level will be very difficult.
particular level, unfortunately I have 3 weeks with no running. On Wednesday I went to try and 10min had to stop with just 2km warming. Tomorrow I will try to follow my companions as I can. While holding the pain will try to do the 5km run to try to help on the bike. Cycling, which is practically the only thing I do I am strong, but of course, is not the same out fresh runner to be the worst of the 5 that we will.
In January I was in several duathlons doing among the 10 best lines in the first 5 km race walk (the 5th in Teia, 6th Cabrils 8th in Mataró and 4th in Granollers), but prepare for the ct. Spain's swimming marathon first and then I did have a considerable level slump on foot in February, at least to fast rhythms. This month I thought begin to take flight, but I have to be lucky to achieve 17'30''running around the first 5,000, as the rest is so slow.
Objectively, I do not go or health, or the level that should go. Anyway, I'll do my best.
Prat-Team-Triathlon, which will be the same as the last Championships. de Catalunya:
Carlos Lopez, Richard Street, Rodrigo Torres and Fauria will be my companions Antolí morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment