On the sunny morning of March 13th was held on XX Duatló Ciutat de Reus, 5-24-2,5 distances. The output was at 10.00am, from the athletics track Ploms Reus.
out of the test:
I went through the first 400m 1'11''(a pace of 2'58'') and I kept running the first mile in a position between 15 and 20. The marathon on Sunday I passed bill and I noticed anything fast. Had long been without running fast and soon saw that I could hardly keep up.
In the first 400m of track:
In the first round, the longest, and I was losing rope, reaching the post run over 30 degrees in the middle of the second round. In the final meters, recovered some position and went into the pits on the post 26 º in 19'43''.
In the second round: I started
strong bike and I wore the boots to reach the second group, which ranged from 7 º to 20 º. I had to make very strong first mile because I had gotten quite in the first run and the group was formed. In the first mile, I reached to Alberto Cruz, who took a wheel to the group, which already held the rest of the test.
Despite having hit the heater to bind, I went to work in relays from the start, though only 4 or 5 came at the handover. When someone put a stronger pace and went a few meters, I went with him to see if we could go, but there was no way.
Shortly before the first lap, I tried in March Miki and I went with him. We reached the turning point to a few meters, but we reached the roundabout.
In the back stretch, with the wind against him again to try and achieve a 40-50m apart, coming to have the 5 th and 6 th at the hearing, but the air hit hard and no forces left over. About 16 km behind Xavi came Casal and Rodrigo Torres who had escaped the group. We kept the 4-meter relay a short, but soon returned to take us over the peloton.
When we came to be neutralized, the rate on a lot, rolling under 30km / h at some stage. The before us and we lost sight of the pace in the last km was low, with an occasional change of pace that came to nothing.
We pitted together, from 7 º to 19 º. I did the partial 5 º bike in 40'45'', although in the classification part appear as the 13 th because a large number of competitors on the circuit rider confused and turned around early. More of 50 boxes arrived duathletes head before the race.
The bike came to me 37'09km / h on average and 62.26 km / h maximum, for 24.90 km.
Arriving at the second transition:
and kept walking on the same lines of the first run, with the addition that was the worst first segment was made of those who made up the squad. I got a good pit, but slowly I was going.
At the beginning of the second leg of the race, behind David Rovira and Alberto Cruz:
At the end of the race knees bothered me somewhat, that even I have resented the marathon. A little goal I spent Toni Pallares and outclassed Alberto Cruz, who had problems. I did the part 36 of the second race in 8'24'' .
I got a goal in the position 17 º , with a time of 1h 8min 52s :
Several components of the Prat who participated in the duathlon: Laura, Lourdes, Rodrigo, Sergio, Marc, Alberto, Jose Alberto, Xavi and Mary:
And clubs, 7 th place of Rodrigo Torres, with my position 17 º and 19 º of Albert, gave us the 2 nd place team , behind Reus, who scored a 5 duathletes in the first 6 and in front of Mataró. Podium
Team:
out of the test:
I went through the first 400m 1'11''(a pace of 2'58'') and I kept running the first mile in a position between 15 and 20. The marathon on Sunday I passed bill and I noticed anything fast. Had long been without running fast and soon saw that I could hardly keep up. In the first 400m of track:
In the first round, the longest, and I was losing rope, reaching the post run over 30 degrees in the middle of the second round. In the final meters, recovered some position and went into the pits on the post 26 º in 19'43''. In the second round: I started
strong bike and I wore the boots to reach the second group, which ranged from 7 º to 20 º. I had to make very strong first mile because I had gotten quite in the first run and the group was formed. In the first mile, I reached to Alberto Cruz, who took a wheel to the group, which already held the rest of the test. Despite having hit the heater to bind, I went to work in relays from the start, though only 4 or 5 came at the handover. When someone put a stronger pace and went a few meters, I went with him to see if we could go, but there was no way.
Shortly before the first lap, I tried in March Miki and I went with him. We reached the turning point to a few meters, but we reached the roundabout.
In the back stretch, with the wind against him again to try and achieve a 40-50m apart, coming to have the 5 th and 6 th at the hearing, but the air hit hard and no forces left over. About 16 km behind Xavi came Casal and Rodrigo Torres who had escaped the group. We kept the 4-meter relay a short, but soon returned to take us over the peloton.
When we came to be neutralized, the rate on a lot, rolling under 30km / h at some stage. The before us and we lost sight of the pace in the last km was low, with an occasional change of pace that came to nothing.
We pitted together, from 7 º to 19 º. I did the partial 5 º bike in 40'45'', although in the classification part appear as the 13 th because a large number of competitors on the circuit rider confused and turned around early. More of 50 boxes arrived duathletes head before the race.
The bike came to me 37'09km / h on average and 62.26 km / h maximum, for 24.90 km.
Arriving at the second transition:
and kept walking on the same lines of the first run, with the addition that was the worst first segment was made of those who made up the squad. I got a good pit, but slowly I was going. At the beginning of the second leg of the race, behind David Rovira and Alberto Cruz:
At the end of the race knees bothered me somewhat, that even I have resented the marathon. A little goal I spent Toni Pallares and outclassed Alberto Cruz, who had problems. I did the part 36 of the second race in 8'24'' . I got a goal in the position 17 º , with a time of 1h 8min 52s :
Several components of the Prat who participated in the duathlon: Laura, Lourdes, Rodrigo, Sergio, Marc, Alberto, Jose Alberto, Xavi and Mary:
And clubs, 7 th place of Rodrigo Torres, with my position 17 º and 19 º of Albert, gave us the 2 nd place team , behind Reus, who scored a 5 duathletes in the first 6 and in front of Mataró. Podium Team:
0 comments:
Post a Comment