Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Do Athletes Wear Underwear

My fiancee

since I met her in August 2010 as soon as we have separated and I shared with her big moments.
After this time relationship, in which we have been learning little by little, with our strengths and our shortcomings, I decided to go a step further and formalize our commitment, asking him to go out of my hand where it will be for me a great day to remember.
already have the date for the banquet will be June 26 and will celebrate in the French city of Nice. It will be a massive ceremony, but simple. Guests will be treated with 3,800 feet of water and then take the hand of my fiancee and we will make our wedding dance, which runs 180km. The grand finale will consist of a small marathon ride from the beach. And teach you the photos of the ceremony.
requested an image of the handlebar, showing the Odometer of Commitment:

0 comments:

Post a Comment