would have to pull the file to find the last week of more than 300km of cycling. This week I've been 278km, in the absence of long output that will do it tomorrow, so I hope even get close to 400km. We must also bear in mind that other sports I have done just this week (2km swim and 7.6 km race walk), as they walk knees bother me in the water, the factor has been pretty lazy today.
this afternoon, very comfortable 49km, building to test the new trailer stand in the Cadex:
this afternoon, very comfortable 49km, building to test the new trailer stand in the Cadex:
course the goat is the goat, and the road can not get the same angles, but very comfortable ring attached. Thinking Nice circuit, with ups and downs, I prefer to leave the time trial bike at home and take the road. I've put the coupling HED lite carbon clip, whose main advantage is that the reposacodos is hinged. This gives much more versatility to handle, because you can break down the reposacodos on hills and have everything to grab the handlebars. Furthermore, it is super.
Of course, I still have some adjustments to be made. I have to cut some 3cm bars, since as shown in the photo above and I have plenty encintaré bars to prevent slipping, but I hold no problems, but just in case.
Handsfree, with armrest and shot put:
0 comments:
Post a Comment