Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nursing Qualities Essay

Training in the 10 weeks prior to marathon training

return next Sunday to be a hare in the Barcelona Marathon, to 3h 15min. This year the test will be to 15,000 enrollees. Comparing the miles I've trained the last year and this, I can see I get more guarantees this year.
In 2010 in the last 10 weeks I did a total of 250km to run, in 19h 20min, while in 2011 , if included and 42km 3h15 Sunday and that realize, I scored 326km in 24h 36min .
is, I ran 76km 5h 16min more and more this year. The graph
the miles a week are made in the 10 weeks before the marathon:
And the biggest difference has been that in 2010, only did 3 shoots from 1h10min over time, specifically 1h21 ', 1h25' and 1h40 'respectively. The room was directly marathon.
But this year I had 3 workouts Pasdar "long", 8 shooting over 1h10min. (1h11 ', 1h31', 1h42 ', 1h42', 1h48 ', 1h36', 1h17 'and 1h51'). The ninth is the 3h15 on Sunday.
number of weekly training 1h10min over length:
the end both years have in common that three or four weeks before I have not put the topic. The marathon has agreed to two years in my 18 weeks of the season and up to 15-16 days virtually did nothing specific.
See you on Sunday at 3 o'clock for 15min at 42,195 km:

0 comments:

Post a Comment