On Sunday March 6, 15,000 people participated in the Barcelona Marathon XXXIII. For the second year was the pacemaker, a final time of 3h15min, and did all the scoring marathon each step as a clock.
Before departure, separating the balloons with Robert, Alex, Ruben and Gabriel, my teammates 3h 15min:
In the first 10km and you could see the increase registered this year, but thought it would go slowly having more room as they move the km. The transition to km 5 was 20'14'', 8 seconds ahead, but with the rise over the marathon already done.
Del km 5 km 10 continued to fly past the km, reaching 10 km in 46'11'', with two second margin over 4'37''partial.
At km 10, together with Alex:
Ahead of us, were the hares and then 2h45min 3h. We were behind those of 3h30min, 3h45min, 4h ... 2h45min
Among those, was my companion Prat Jordi Vázquez:
I had no problem muscle or stomach discomfort and no doubt make me able to finish the marathon for the first km. From km 10 to km 20 were following the good feelings and km 20 go through 1h32'22''(with 4 seconds of mattress on the planned passage.)
At km 16, passing by the Sagrada Familia, with Robert Mayoral my right:
From km 20 to km 25 still had a lot always people. We kept digging partial time, so all was well. The legs were not charged and continued well being. At km 25 go through 1h55'35'', 3 seconds ahead.
At km 25, the first of the balloons you see:
Among the pacemakers of 3h0min was my club mate Jordi Arias, who did the full marathon by pushing the cart, his son Roger. Awesome
Jordi at the km 30:
Del km 25 to 30 was the only section where I thought you might have trouble. The left knee was bothering me to tread, but by some kind of nerve that I punctured the hip of knee. At one point I almost lost my balance, in a stride that pinched nerve failed me Knee as if asleep. Obviously, the track takes its toll, but just came suddenly, I lasted for about a mile, left, and do not bother me again. I spent the km 30 by 2h18'29'', with 10 to spare.
At the km 30, and no discomfort in the knee:
With so many people at all times, when I realized I had passed the 30km and surprisingly the quadriceps, which last year began to notice charged to From that point, this year was perfect. The pace was comfortable, perfect temperature was only a matter of time and keep adding miles. At km 35 spent in 2h41'42'', 3 seconds down. I was surprised that we were still surrounded by people, when last year the last km and were more solitary.
Over the km37, with Reuben to my left, before coming to Plaza Catalunya:
From Plaça Catalunya to Avinguda Pararell, passing the old town and the promenade was very expensive to keep pace and in many places formed plugs forced to slow down. That made us go from having an income that always hovered below 5 seconds to reach 40 km with 9 seconds ahead of time of 3h15, making 3h5'01 ''.
Nor was no problem to drive the brand as we recover those seconds in the last two km. We arrived at km 42 with 5 seconds to spare, but the home straight always encouraged to accelerate and finally we scored a goal time of 3h 14min 53s .
The 5 pacemakers in 3h15min, we hand in hand at the finish:
Before departure, separating the balloons with Robert, Alex, Ruben and Gabriel, my teammates 3h 15min:
In the first 10km and you could see the increase registered this year, but thought it would go slowly having more room as they move the km. The transition to km 5 was 20'14'', 8 seconds ahead, but with the rise over the marathon already done. Del km 5 km 10 continued to fly past the km, reaching 10 km in 46'11'', with two second margin over 4'37''partial.
At km 10, together with Alex:
Ahead of us, were the hares and then 2h45min 3h. We were behind those of 3h30min, 3h45min, 4h ... 2h45min Among those, was my companion Prat Jordi Vázquez:
I had no problem muscle or stomach discomfort and no doubt make me able to finish the marathon for the first km. From km 10 to km 20 were following the good feelings and km 20 go through 1h32'22''(with 4 seconds of mattress on the planned passage.) At km 16, passing by the Sagrada Familia, with Robert Mayoral my right:
From km 20 to km 25 still had a lot always people. We kept digging partial time, so all was well. The legs were not charged and continued well being. At km 25 go through 1h55'35'', 3 seconds ahead. At km 25, the first of the balloons you see:
Among the pacemakers of 3h0min was my club mate Jordi Arias, who did the full marathon by pushing the cart, his son Roger. Awesome Jordi at the km 30:
Del km 25 to 30 was the only section where I thought you might have trouble. The left knee was bothering me to tread, but by some kind of nerve that I punctured the hip of knee. At one point I almost lost my balance, in a stride that pinched nerve failed me Knee as if asleep. Obviously, the track takes its toll, but just came suddenly, I lasted for about a mile, left, and do not bother me again. I spent the km 30 by 2h18'29'', with 10 to spare. At the km 30, and no discomfort in the knee:
With so many people at all times, when I realized I had passed the 30km and surprisingly the quadriceps, which last year began to notice charged to From that point, this year was perfect. The pace was comfortable, perfect temperature was only a matter of time and keep adding miles. At km 35 spent in 2h41'42'', 3 seconds down. I was surprised that we were still surrounded by people, when last year the last km and were more solitary. Over the km37, with Reuben to my left, before coming to Plaza Catalunya:
From Plaça Catalunya to Avinguda Pararell, passing the old town and the promenade was very expensive to keep pace and in many places formed plugs forced to slow down. That made us go from having an income that always hovered below 5 seconds to reach 40 km with 9 seconds ahead of time of 3h15, making 3h5'01 ''. Nor was no problem to drive the brand as we recover those seconds in the last two km. We arrived at km 42 with 5 seconds to spare, but the home straight always encouraged to accelerate and finally we scored a goal time of 3h 14min 53s .
The 5 pacemakers in 3h15min, we hand in hand at the finish:
0 comments:
Post a Comment