Monday, March 21, 2011

Does A Meningitis Rash Itch?

Tarando protections 149km

When designing the layout of the wiring in a home, you have to be considered for sizing the energy needs to be in demand, the number and type of equipment to connect ... and of course, protect people who dwell in the house. Everyone at the entrance to our home a box that is the ICP, the differential, the PIAs ... They have all been weighed at the time of its design, unless we have undertaken some kind of expansion at home that required a review of the intensities of cutting each of the switches, to apply more power. What we

All we know is that if we were without power at home, the first thing we do is go to the box and see if "we have blown leads" (formerly the protection was to fuse base and then comes the expression) . If a switch is down, because what we rise and instantly track ... If it blows again common sense tells us not try to climb more often, because something happens ... And if they're all uploaded, after leaving the landing and see the ladder is not light, or to see the neighbor's TV is not listening, because we say that "it's a general thing, because at home it's all good."

Well, as you can imagine I will not get to talk about my experiences with REBT (Low Voltage Electrotechnical Regulations), but it served me well this approach in the face of how tare my protections in order to deal the Ironman. We must seek to optimize the installation and make it more robust and reliable as possible.

In housing, the CPI jumps when you have everything you spend on consumption and the differential protection from the danger of a failure or an electrocution and each sectorization (cooking, lighting, oven ...), define the number and type of equipment to connect to excessive consumption in that area, just skip that part of the installation and you can still use the other.

In my Ironman installation at three basic sectorisations (swimming, cycling, running), add other factors, such as the mental part, food and material. To protect staff have a spread that jumps to the pain and injury and to govern all the switch is that if you skip the whole installation is stopping.

My installation has the following equipment:
PIA (Small Circuit Breaker) .- Swim, bike, run and other factors.

The domestic electrical installation sectorizes by areas and each area is assigned a PIA. This isolates part of another and each and weigh with a different value. There PIAs that enable higher power consumption and other prices.

Each PIA is defined by the peak maximum intensity of support. For example, lighting fixtures, cables carrying the smaller section, place a PIA of 10-16 amps of cutting intensity. At the outlets, about 20 A and in the kitchen, which is usually of hanging all the home appliances, a switch is placed about 25 amps. That is, if the sum of the currents consumed by all the devices that are connected at home while over 25 amps, the PIA chip, but you still light, or plugs ... The oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge ... go in this PIA. The oven only consumes about 6-8 A and the section of cable is 6mm larger in diameter than other cables of the house.

When designing the facility to withstand an Ironman, I made four sectorisations:
- Swimming: This put a PIA of the cheap, low current cut. Normal consumption would be between 4km and 12km per week, but I can weigh it at 18km, as I have come to the weekly peak load and install the resist. No need to modify anything to support these charges.
- Bike: Here the court has power to be much greater than I have connected to the swimming part. Preparing short distances so I can tare at 300km per week, as top figure and always work around 150-250km, but now I have to replace my old PIA larger one, allowing to reach up to 450km per week, although I move between the 200-300km.
- Running: Like cycling, it helps me put the PIA for short selling, as I jump too often. Let me give you one that reaches up to 60km per week, while working around 20-40km.
- Other factors (Mental, food, material): Although the ideal would give the same importance at this point that the rest, the truth is that making quizzes often try to save as much as possible at the cost of the PIA and the default switch we have is so basic that jumps to a minimum. To finish an Ironman the material is different from the quizzes, but at both distances is important and generally take care of, so do not usually lead to problems (economic only). However, the mental issue becomes much more important and we must ensure that "leads" do not jump to the minimum. Moreover, increasingly have to bear heavier loads and worse. The food also is important, not only in days before or during training, but in the actual test. I have installed the PIA I minimum permitted by Regulation and sometimes I do long races, is one that I often skip. Took a while trying to reduce their sensitivity and make greater efforts and enable uptime, but it is clear that I have to keep working hard this quarter sectorization. I see myself in work until June, throwing bricks, swallowing dust, cleaning and returning it all dirty ...

While replacing the PIA in a house by a greater mean change another cable run for a larger section (to withstand higher intensities ) with the corresponding work at home, changing loads comparable in my sectorization involves gradually adapt to these new ranges of charge, with the corresponding training. For the Ironman I have to go to work these defects, to jump less and can consume more in each sector. No longer, to undertake a great work in my installation.
Circuit Breaker .- Injury

switch detects that difference jumps when the current flows in different ways, in a non-balanced, ie, when a team has a drift, or when a person is risk electrocution. The REBT says that the differential should be rated at 30mA, to protect people and that is what we all have in home.

But when one sets out to prepare for an Ironman, is aware that his facility is not a conventional single-family housing. In industrial plants, spreads are 10 times less sensitive, more robust and intersect at 300mA. Obviously, the risk to humans is obvious, but what is sought is to protect the earth drifts of equipment. My differential

I do not jump in now, with whom I have to live, as the load increase does not bother me that when one thing bothers me another. The cut is at the point of injury, is, that as I let go, not jump, but when it forces me to stop is when I cut the light of all sectorisations. If I'm hurt, I stop. After

Barcelona marathon, I jumped the gap. Reset swimming and did not jump. Reset cycling and without problems, but to reset the run after 15 minutes of racing, jumping again. Fortunately, having the installation sectioned, only I was not running, but I keep swimming and cycling.

The following week I went back to reset the run and this time, up to 40min did not return to jump, which was still having a problem with the installation. I made the necessary repairs to base for rest and come back next Wednesday to rewiring the PIA run, to see if this time the differential and no leaks are detected and will no longer jump.
ICP (Switch Power Control) General
fucked
.- Also known as circuit breaker switch is the one that limits the power of the house. A basic installation of a 3KW housing has contracted, and ICP jumps if the total consumption of housing exceeds 15 amps (the total current consumed by each sector of the housing).

If you already have air conditioning, lamps and climate ... we hired about 4 kW and the ICP will be higher, allowing up to 20 Amps.

Well, again my installation is special, my consumption is very high and I have to go to a CPI that allows for dual use. There are houses that have a contracted power 9KW and ICP 40A and weigh in before you leap. Prepare an Ironman is like hiring electricity for a mansion.

To clarify, last week I did 427km of cycling and I have not jumped the PIA of the bike. I've tolerated without problems, but of course, consumption in swimming and the race was very low, so my general fucked ICP did not jump.

If instead one week doing those bike 400km, with 60km running and 15km of swimming, none of the PIAs jump, because I'm below the maximum load that allows each sectorization. The difference, if I've hurt by charges, will not stop me, but who shall be the CPI, which adds loads of each of the sectors and sees that as a whole, have a good general fucked.

ahead I have 90 days to do that every time take longer to melt leads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment