January
If I had to become a swimmer, to come to ct dignity. master of Spain, in February athlete I've spent a guarantee to end the marathon. Still, the pace and finally the road bike, with a few, but long outputs have made monthly and add a few km worthy bike. But well, you'll advance in March to become a cyclist, because I think a good base bike will be key to addressing the Ironman in June, which seems not, but I'm starting to get it over. From swimming
've done 12.100m, of which 4,200 have been in competition. A big dip from January, but the hens come, why they leave. I've also been recovering from a muscle spasm in the trapezius whole month, so I had to leave the pool side:
In bike I have 613.48 km in 9 sessions. 20km were in competition. For February is not bad, but in March try to be closer to 1,000 km in April and May and overcome:
And I did walk 162.7 km, running a total of 12h 36min. 26.1 km have been in competition:
And I dedicated to train just under 40h monthly except in December and January. I had 6 days off in February total:
As far as competitions are concerned, I participated in 3:
- Travessia Tarraco d'Hivern. 4200m.
- Team Duatló Prat. Champions Catalunya.
- Mitja Marathon Cambrils. 20 ° Abs. 1h 17min 57s.
've done 12.100m, of which 4,200 have been in competition. A big dip from January, but the hens come, why they leave. I've also been recovering from a muscle spasm in the trapezius whole month, so I had to leave the pool side:
In bike I have 613.48 km in 9 sessions. 20km were in competition. For February is not bad, but in March try to be closer to 1,000 km in April and May and overcome:
And I did walk 162.7 km, running a total of 12h 36min. 26.1 km have been in competition:
And I dedicated to train just under 40h monthly except in December and January. I had 6 days off in February total:
As far as competitions are concerned, I participated in 3: - Travessia Tarraco d'Hivern. 4200m.
- Team Duatló Prat. Champions Catalunya.
- Mitja Marathon Cambrils. 20 ° Abs. 1h 17min 57s.
0 comments:
Post a Comment