Sunday, March 6, 2011

Free Heartgard Samples

Barcelona Marathon 2011 3h 14min 53s in the Barcelona Marathon

Spectacular living environment today in the streets of Barcelona. From first to last km, 42km have been surrounded by people, in which there were times that cost to run. He returned to 3h 15min pacemaker and we nailed the time, part-part.
With the Hare balloon 3h 15min before starting the marathon:
I have noticed very comfortable throughout the marathon and muscularly I finished much better than last year. I am as "perfect" can be after a marathon.
Passing the Sagrada Familia, before arriving at km 17:
In the absence of the last 195m to complete the marathon, along with Alex, Ruben Gabriel and Robert, the other pacemakers 3h 15min:
And these are the split we have marked every 5km, always being close to the average pace of 4'37''km, that is the rhythm to make final 3h15min:
After the marathon, with several of the gladiators who have also worked as a hare in this year. From left. to R: Robert, Alex, Richard, Charles, John A. (and Roger), Victor, Sergio and crouched AntolĂ­ and Jordi V.:
Tomorrow I will make a more extensive review with pictures at different points.

0 comments:

Post a Comment