Saturday, February 26, 2011

Plush Platypus In Canada



This morning I again pass the 100km bike, making 4h9min 118.71 km to 28.51 km / h on average and 65.85 km / h maximum. It has been my only day of bike week, since being one week before the marathon, I spent three days running and two to rest.
And today I went out with triathletes of Cambrils, raising the Coll de La Teixeta, the Porrera and the saddlebag.
After climbing the Coll de la Teixeta of 545m above sea level:
And this is the output profile today, which has been accumulated 1170mm of positive slope, but what I had roasted leg has been pace of the last 30 km we have made plain a few at the end to extend out:
Third time of year over the 100km, all in the month of February. Since I go by bike, I have overcome this barrier on 43 occasions, in 2009, the year in which I made my first long distance test, in which more times I've gone from 100km, on 15 occasions.
In the first graph is represented the number of times I've gone from 100km per year and in the second graph are grouped into intervals of 5 km. I've done 18 times between 100 and 105km. What is light green corresponds to this year:
And tomorrow I have intention to make the first 10 km of Cambrils mitja Marathon pace of 3'40'', with my club-mate Alberto Cruz, which will make its first half, but he can run very fast over short distances. If I get good at that point, then try to follow while watching more or less I can keep up, but at the moment it starts to go wrong or have a problem, slow down to avoid being too touched the face of the marathon the following Sunday. So that the best will do my personal best in half marathon (1h19'22''is the current one) and if not I'll go to 1h22 1h25 ... ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment