Sunday, February 20, 2011

Plus Size Fashion Stores In Walden Galleria

3h15min marathon 25km stage 4'05''

test to be gaining confidence going into the marathon. 25km without stopping, at a steady rate, always comfortable, with 150 medium and 163 pulses maximum. The idea was to do 18-22km at a rate close to 4'30'', but I felt good and finally I've done 25km from 4'05''on average, equivalent to a partial half-marathon 1h26'11''(if able to keep it, would be the marathon in 2h52'23''). In total I ran
1h 42min 8s, to 25km, at 4'05''on average. 32''per km faster than the pace I will carry on 6 March.
With 20km already made in the shooting this morning:
These are I checked the partial per km
And today was the first day I ran with the mizuno wave precision to take on the marathon. The model last year hurt me in the early days I ran with them, but then I did the walk with them and became the shoes with which I run the longer races remaining last season.
afraid to suffer some discomfort this year, but nevertheless, I have not bothered and that nothing at all to run 1h42min on the first day you wear a shoe is not recommended, but experiments with soda. ..
My slippers, with his first 25km: Despite
it seems that I am on track to take on the marathon in 3h15, we must not let up in the last two weeks, as the 42.195 m are always respected and the aftermath of the marathon does not end when you cross the line goal, as seen in this video, since I saw him last year, I have one of the best summarizes what it feels like the day after a long test. I identify with each of them:

Profile

0 comments:

Post a Comment