The CNPrat-Triathlon has been crowned champions de Catalunya duathlon team after winning the Duatló Prat Team, held on 12 February. The A-Team consisted of Richard Pratt Street, Antolí Fauria, Rodrigo Torres, Carlos Lopez and Sergio Garcia. First
test meters:
The first 5km race walk consisted of 4 laps the Parc Nou, each around 1,250. The strategy was to run a pace of 3'20''the first 5km, and then try to make the best possible bike segment. We did the first lap in 4'05''to 3'16''on average.
The 5 states, while the first round:
In the second round kept the pace and came back to score exactly 4'05'', but I felt it would cost me endure till the end, as it would to tail, but every little change of pace was hard.
Over the second round:
On the third lap I started to be unable to keep pace and gradually I was separated from the rest. Richard lowered his pace to go with and I was at the end of the third lap when he stopped to push Antolí from that point. We did that lap in 4'20''(a half-3'28''). Once point out, it costs much again to set a good pace and it was clear that would touch me suffer until the end of the first segment.
Antolí, turning to push the last 1,250:
And on the last lap I focused on my rhythm and Carlos Rodrigo forgetting running slightly ahead. Antolí really helped me pushed me and tried to save the last lap as I could. Good, thought is that I knew were not going slow, because even if my level has dropped some on foot in recent weeks, if I had left it was going pretty strong. And once the first shows weakness, the rest are increasingly more comfortable note, which came not bad for a computer my pace marked the first time cutting 5,000. Completed
the last lap of the race on foot, entering the first transition:
The first transition was good and we soon begin to organize. The relays were short, though at first rate variations were greater, because until you take a few miles, you're not sure what the cruising speed which can be and there are always jerks. I started going into the relay, but halfway through the first lap I saw that was very fair and I was in fifth place, leaving out the other fellow who gave relays. Starting
bike segment:
I
half the way to wheel and early stretch back turned to enter the relay. The pace then it was more uniform and taking good front wheel was easier to reach the head, bringing back efforts to divide by five. So we took the first of two laps. Seeing that just going to wheel it was demanding, was also an indication that we were doing well.
Over the first round Cycling:
At the beginning of the second round went back to have a couple of times you took me back to put myself in the place after giving the relay, or to get back to the head. The remaining partners were better and there was little point in trying to make one or two relays with all the strength I had and then let down by the rest, as they could not take the wheel, so I turned around without going to relay to be at if someone was something wrong, or if I could run at the end. Above, I began to raise the twins and I noticed that muscularly could not respond to changes of pace. Trying to recover the legs of the ramp, but as we approached the pits were giving me stronger and although in the last section I returned to work in the relay, there was a time when I had to tell the rest that I go on ahead, and that I had uploaded the twins and could not pedal. We did the bike
40.31 km / h on average and we got together to run the 5. Already
barefoot to make the final transition:
Finally I got the bike, to facilitate the transition of the rest. Pit and ramps gave me in the legs and could not run. Carlos, Richard, Rodrigo and Antolí they ran and I did what he could with heavy ramps, waiting to see if I adapted to running and could return to link, as it was more muscular rhythm problem. As we were required to rate the four teams, it was pointless for me to wait, because the time it was the fourth goal. Leaving
boxes, Richard, Rodrigo, Carlos and Antolí first, I back:
tried to run as he could, by what might happen. Fortunately it seemed that the rest had no problems and looked like they were going away so fast. I was overtaken by several clubs who were in competition and each time he tried to regain the stride technique contractures me a leg muscle. The fact that since starting it clear that I do not could follow, also benefited the final result, and that there was no wait at any time. Leaving
pits to try to run the last 2.5 km:
And the suffering they had to others in those 2.5 miles, in which Rodrigo, Richard, and Carlos Antolí continued to blaze a trail to the other clubs, entering in line with a time of 54min 56s in absolute top of the test and achieved the title of champions Catalunya. I did the first full turn of the last segment and I left with 51 'of competition, to await the rest in the goal.
In the last meters of the test:
CTGranollers The CNMataró and completed the men's podium, behind Prat. Catalunya was the fourth and fifth Ploms Reus. Podium
Championships for clubs. De Catalunya:
at all times receive encouragement and support of the people of Pratt, who was organizing, encouraging and working for the test was a success.
Interviewed on local television:
Edu, Ignacio, Marc, Serge, J. Alberto and David, formed the team that won the set B 17:
Prat The women's team, which ranked sixth female , was made by Merche, Nuria, Bea and Sorara:
test meters:
The first 5km race walk consisted of 4 laps the Parc Nou, each around 1,250. The strategy was to run a pace of 3'20''the first 5km, and then try to make the best possible bike segment. We did the first lap in 4'05''to 3'16''on average. The 5 states, while the first round:
In the second round kept the pace and came back to score exactly 4'05'', but I felt it would cost me endure till the end, as it would to tail, but every little change of pace was hard. Over the second round:
On the third lap I started to be unable to keep pace and gradually I was separated from the rest. Richard lowered his pace to go with and I was at the end of the third lap when he stopped to push Antolí from that point. We did that lap in 4'20''(a half-3'28''). Once point out, it costs much again to set a good pace and it was clear that would touch me suffer until the end of the first segment. Antolí, turning to push the last 1,250:
And on the last lap I focused on my rhythm and Carlos Rodrigo forgetting running slightly ahead. Antolí really helped me pushed me and tried to save the last lap as I could. Good, thought is that I knew were not going slow, because even if my level has dropped some on foot in recent weeks, if I had left it was going pretty strong. And once the first shows weakness, the rest are increasingly more comfortable note, which came not bad for a computer my pace marked the first time cutting 5,000. Completed the last lap of the race on foot, entering the first transition:
The first transition was good and we soon begin to organize. The relays were short, though at first rate variations were greater, because until you take a few miles, you're not sure what the cruising speed which can be and there are always jerks. I started going into the relay, but halfway through the first lap I saw that was very fair and I was in fifth place, leaving out the other fellow who gave relays. Starting bike segment:
I
half the way to wheel and early stretch back turned to enter the relay. The pace then it was more uniform and taking good front wheel was easier to reach the head, bringing back efforts to divide by five. So we took the first of two laps. Seeing that just going to wheel it was demanding, was also an indication that we were doing well. Over the first round Cycling:
At the beginning of the second round went back to have a couple of times you took me back to put myself in the place after giving the relay, or to get back to the head. The remaining partners were better and there was little point in trying to make one or two relays with all the strength I had and then let down by the rest, as they could not take the wheel, so I turned around without going to relay to be at if someone was something wrong, or if I could run at the end. Above, I began to raise the twins and I noticed that muscularly could not respond to changes of pace. Trying to recover the legs of the ramp, but as we approached the pits were giving me stronger and although in the last section I returned to work in the relay, there was a time when I had to tell the rest that I go on ahead, and that I had uploaded the twins and could not pedal. We did the bike 40.31 km / h on average and we got together to run the 5. Already
barefoot to make the final transition:
Finally I got the bike, to facilitate the transition of the rest. Pit and ramps gave me in the legs and could not run. Carlos, Richard, Rodrigo and Antolí they ran and I did what he could with heavy ramps, waiting to see if I adapted to running and could return to link, as it was more muscular rhythm problem. As we were required to rate the four teams, it was pointless for me to wait, because the time it was the fourth goal. Leaving boxes, Richard, Rodrigo, Carlos and Antolí first, I back:
tried to run as he could, by what might happen. Fortunately it seemed that the rest had no problems and looked like they were going away so fast. I was overtaken by several clubs who were in competition and each time he tried to regain the stride technique contractures me a leg muscle. The fact that since starting it clear that I do not could follow, also benefited the final result, and that there was no wait at any time. Leaving pits to try to run the last 2.5 km:
And the suffering they had to others in those 2.5 miles, in which Rodrigo, Richard, and Carlos Antolí continued to blaze a trail to the other clubs, entering in line with a time of 54min 56s in absolute top of the test and achieved the title of champions Catalunya. I did the first full turn of the last segment and I left with 51 'of competition, to await the rest in the goal. In the last meters of the test:
CTGranollers The CNMataró and completed the men's podium, behind Prat. Catalunya was the fourth and fifth Ploms Reus. Podium Championships for clubs. De Catalunya:
at all times receive encouragement and support of the people of Pratt, who was organizing, encouraging and working for the test was a success. Interviewed on local television:
Edu, Ignacio, Marc, Serge, J. Alberto and David, formed the team that won the set B 17:
Prat The women's team, which ranked sixth female , was made by Merche, Nuria, Bea and Sorara:
0 comments:
Post a Comment