Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Morongo Casino Coupon

Follow

good thing to do two years of pacemaker for the same mark (3h 15min) in the Barcelona marathon already has much of the work done and can draw experience from the previous year.
At this level I made for the 2009 edition are my time step, starting from the time of departure (8:30 a.m. theory), for every 5 km, with the margin of passage for every point.
also are numbered from 1 to 6 are the points where you can watch the race and text explaining how to get from one point to another, either on foot or by subway. He indicated the metro, the name of the stops and an approximate time to reach that point.
last year, who used this plane, was able to reach the marked point, I mean, 7 points, adding as item 6 Plaza Catalunya (metro line leading to the goal in place of Spain) and the point 7 plaza in Spain. Plano
to supporters:
And keep in perfect condition table that will mark my reference rhythms throughout the marathon, to make the 42.2 km in a uniform as possible. Looking at the table for each kilometer, I can see what should be my new pace per km, to reach goal in 3h 15min. If you just take the split times theoretical rate 3h15 ', run the risk that in the final km or am I on too long and recover missing or lost time too fast, getting from point to other people.
is printed double-sided and laminated, with the first 20km on one side and the remaining 22 other. I'll take with me during the race, to go consulting it.
With this table, in 2009, I was giving back at all times the rate information to follow:
5 rhythms are marked other than km (4'33'', 4'35'', 4'37'' , 4'40''and 4'42'') and recorded steps per mile.
every 5km you see the color part and a row below the rate of compensation that should be carried from that point, for the final time was 3h 15min.
For example, if I go to 4'33''all the time and at km 20 1h31min0s step, I know I have to go a little slower the remaining 22km to 4'41''in particular (the rate of compensation .) On the contrary, if at km 25 1h56min40s step should be to tighten at 4'24''what is left.
You can see any period of rhythm, how should a more gradual correction of possible deviations from the final time. Evidently the pace is always a combination of anywhere between 4'33''and 4'42''to influence pending closures, people, etc. But every 5km split times will be in these ranges. Table of possible partial
finishing in 3h 15min as evenly as possible:
I had a surprise in the 2009 edition that during the marathon came to me more of a participant with my chart printed on paper to tell me had taken from my blog and that it was useful.
also told me in the metro, brokers seeking relatives of the 3h15min, took the plane with 6 points for the marathon.
In short, sometimes one can not imagine how far they can get things, but if anyone is useful this information, the better.
With the table hanging on the back of his trousers, in the first half of the marathon 2009:
As far as training is concerned ... from Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I joined 65km run, with 25km, 20km and 20km respectively, all above 1.30 '(Monday and Tuesday for mountain). Something never done before and I am confident for the marathon hold up well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment