Sunday, February 27, 2011

How To Find The Tension On A Tennis Racket

II Cambrils Mitja Marathon Going 100km

On the morning of Sunday 27 February saw the II Cambrils Mitja Marathon, with a fairly flat profile, but in areas where the air punished. My mate Alberto Cruz Prat, very fast in quizzes, debuted in the distance and asked me to try to take a 3'40''in the first km. If looked after with forces and would tighten in the last km.
The course was two laps, the first 10 km (which ended the athletes participating in the 10km event) and the second at 11.1 km.
comfortable running start, taking the first 5km in 18'15''to 3'39''on average. We were gradually gaining positions and feelings were good. The km6
career:
went ahead and groups from 7-8 km and ran virtually alone. In the way the air was favorable, but the return, with the air against became considerably harder. From 9 to 10 km had to be made the only rise in the test and passed the 10,000 in 36'46'', by the second 5,000 and 3'42''on average. After the KM9
:
Done to 10,000 at the rate agreed, as I looked pretty full I wanted to follow the same pace as it goes. Alberto was also full, but at km 10 to 13 had a moment that seemed to doubt his abilities. Past
km 11:
KM12 Shortly after we returned to go alone again. I set the pace most of the time and I was still partial Alberto between 3'35''-3'37''. Running
between km 12 and 14: I
pulling up to the last supplies of km14. It was from that moment when Albert began to set the pace and came with him to the km 15 in 55'01'', with the third 5,000 in 18'15''to 3'39''on average. About 14.5 km and told him to follow his rhythm, I try to keep up goal. At that time we had a group of 6 not far ahead. Exceeded the km13
:
Alberto continued to progress and I started to run 3'44''-3'49''the miles that remained a goal. I did the whole back part only and with the wind against me was hard, but as far as it goes, keeping a pace that would know that could lead to the finish. About
km 18:
And now at goal saw that had the potential to lose 1h18, but the last meters of climbing became long and hard.
about to enter vi goal would get it by the hair and I finished the half in 1h 17min 57s , occupying the position 20 º overall. My finish line
:
And of Today happens to be my best record in half marathon, as the old had it in 1h19'22''(he dropped 1min 25s). The time of 1h17'57''means an average of 3'41'' 7 per km. The graph
are represented partial km Half Marathon:
Albert, who got past the front group in the final 5km, finished 14 th in 1h17'10''and also be achieved bronze in the ct . Half Marathon university. Photo
Martin Fiz (who finished second) and Alberto Cruz, at the end of the mitja:
And another who participated in the half was the professional exciclista Joseba Beloki, who despite they caught a good fucked in the final km, to the km15, the times I met him, was not too far.
Who does not remember that Beloki drop a Tour stage in 2003 when fighting hand in hand with Lance Armstrong ...
Next Sunday will double the distance, with pacemaker in the marathon in Barcelona. Today I took the opportunity to test in the race all the clothes that will run the marathon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment