stage worthy of the queen made this morning, with 2.025m of positive slope accumulated a total of 113.88 km in 4h38min, to 24.53 km / h on average and 62.26 km / h maximum speed. D'Alforja
Coll, La Morera de Montsant, the Coll d'Albarca, the Coll de Prado and La Mussara have been the leading quintet of today's stage, which was quiet pace, 130 medium strokes, but a ramp at the Morera made me reach the 168 maximum heart rate.
profile and map out the route:
And I enjoy the company of Rafael Prado, perfect knowledge of the area, which also gave me a few tips ahead of long workouts that await me in the face Nice. Rafa in La Morera de Montsant:
Although I have not too many miles, the truth is that I'm noticing very integer the long runs that I made. As of March, and start looking to add more miles, making long runs more frequently.
in Prades, replenishing water:
and down the Mussara by Castillejos:
Tomorrow I'll try to do a shoot through foot race to be gaining confidence ahead of the Barcelona marathon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment