Less than three weeks left to return to participate in the Barcelona Marathon. Like last year, I become hare 3h 15min. I wanted to repeat the same final time in 2010, since I'm running at a slower pace comfortable, which is always welcome in those last miles, where the quadriceps remind you how hard it is asphalt.
With the balloon that marked my time in the marathon 2010:
ire already updated with the details, but will resemble last year's. Return to find a steady rate over the 42km, because in my opinion it's better to gain much "cushion" at the beginning and then have to stand the last km to enter time.
last year's experience was very good and this year I return to the challenge with the same enthusiasm.
These were my steps in the marathon in Barcelona in 2010, with pacemaker 3h 15min:
This year we will be in blue clothes and bring Mizuno, like last year, the shoes mizuno wave precision, but if last year were red, the model of this edition will be white and blue. If all goes well, this shoe will complete two marathons this year, Barcelona in a few days and the Nice Ironman in June. My clothes
marathon:
The appointment will be on Sunday 6 March.
With the balloon that marked my time in the marathon 2010:
last year's experience was very good and this year I return to the challenge with the same enthusiasm.
These were my steps in the marathon in Barcelona in 2010, with pacemaker 3h 15min:
This year we will be in blue clothes and bring Mizuno, like last year, the shoes mizuno wave precision, but if last year were red, the model of this edition will be white and blue. If all goes well, this shoe will complete two marathons this year, Barcelona in a few days and the Nice Ironman in June. My clothes marathon:
0 comments:
Post a Comment